This instruction applies only for SNMP Manager Pro with MCU number 1433 and higher.
- Connect the AC power to the UPS
- Put the jumper on SNMP card to Pin2-3 then insert the SNMP card to the UPS for 3 minutes (card is hot-swappable, you do not need to switch off the UPS)
- Remove the SNMP card then connect the jumper to Pin1-2 then insert the SNMP card to the UPS
- After this procedure, the SNMP card will restore factory defaults.
- Default settings is static IP 192.168.102.230, please change your PC static IP to be in the range 192.168.102.*
- Now you can detect and access card. You can also change desired IP or change to DHCP IP
- Return your PC to original IP range
This instruction is also in the manual for new SNMP Manager.