Frequently Asked Question
- 512 MB physical memory at least (1 GB is recommended)
- 1 G B hard disk space at least
- Administrator authority is required
- More than 16-bit colors and 800 x 600 or above resolution display is recommended
- TCP/IP protocol must be installed for network management
- An available communication port (RS232 serial port or USB port) is needed
- Supported browser versions include IE browser (not support the version older than IE10), Google Chrome, Firefox. All browsers should support html5.
- Download the newest ViewPowerHTML from PowerWalker website. Unpack the archive and "run as administrator" the executable file.
- After clicking install, it will display the installation in process.
- Click “Next” to proceed to the next screen.
- Click “Choose” button to change the default folder. After choosing the installed folder, click “Next” button.
- Choose the shortcut folder and click “Next” button.
- It will display the software summary before installation. Click “Install” button to start the installation.
- Click “Done” button to confirm the installation completely.
Software UninstallNote: Before uninstall software, you must stop all software programs first and then log in as “Administrator”! Otherwise it can't be uninstalled completely.
Please choose Start >> All Programs >> ViewPower >> Uninstall. Then follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall the software.
If you experience any issues, please follow those instructions: