Frequently Asked Questions
- Login to your system with root account.
- Press F2 and then select the Configure Management Network sign A and enter this as below. You can set network configuration, it’s necessary to realize SSH remote shutdown
- Choose the IP Configuration, then you can see the IP Configuration panel and set the IP information to make sure the ESXI can be found by the host.
- Return to the step 1 interface and select the Troubleshooting Options
- You can see the Enable SSH, please press enter key to enable SSH (if you can see Disable SSH, it means that the SSH function is enabled, please do nothing)
- Save and close. You can now realize the SSH remote shutdown.
- Enable "SSH Shutdown" in ViewPower, enter IP address, user name, password and press "Add" button. Then click "Apply".