A backup time is too short
Last Updated 9 months ago
If the backup time is considerably shorter than expected, please consider following reasons:
- Batteries are old and weak and require replacement
- Software settings enforce shutdown after given time or with very high cut off voltage (so the battery life is prolong for the cost of shorter backup time)
- Change settings in the software and/or in the LCD panel
- UPS settings (via LCD panel) or software settings do not have correct value for "Battery Pack Quantity"
- Check LCD panel settings and the software to set up a correct amount of battery packs connected. If the value is too small, the UPS will calculate shorter backup time and execute the shutdown earlier.