3. Understanding the Hardware
Information related to hardware
Frequently Asked Questions
- Battery Test / Low battery / Weak battery
- Why I shouldn't connect a power strip on the output of the UPS?
- "Control Output Signal Port" in VFI CPR series
- APFC (Active Power Factor Correction)
- Assembly of VI RT and VFI RT Series
- Automatic Voltage Regulator AVR
- Battery Design Life
- Battery Test
- Can I connect a power supply with active PFC function to PowerWalker UPS?
- Can I control (disable) the fan in my UPS?
- ECO Mode
- For some models there is a "(PS)" at the end of the name. What does it stand for?
- GreenPower function
- HID Support (Human Interface Device)
- How much load can I connect to my UPS?
- How to read battery voltage
- In-rush current and power capacity
- Intelligent Charging Management
- PowerWalker VFI CP 3/3 Series - Battery Packs and Connectors
- Replacement batteries
- Small Load Detection
- Surge Protection
- Synchronized Frequency
- UPS Maintenance
- What backfeed protection should be chosen?